The Q-G265 Flow Monitor is a gas mass flow monitor ideal for measuring and tracking continuous flow rates, within the range of 0 to 2 L/min. Gas may be supplied to the unit’s stainless steel luer input port from either a pump or a pressurized source.
This Flow Monitor is an integral component of the Q-Box RP2LP High Range Respiration Package
The Q-G265 flow monitor is factory calibrated and measures the mass flow of gas in a flow through system. Specific calibration values are provided for each unit. The flow of gas can be controlled by adjusting it manually with a stainless steel needle valve on the back of the instrument.
To monitor the flow of gas Q-G265 needs to be used with data acquisition interface (C610 LabQuest Mini or other) and software such as C901 Logger Pro Software, or any other data acquisition software that accepts a 0 – 5 V analog signal.
- Easy to use mass flow monitor in 0-2LPM range
- Record gas flow rate in software
- Integral component of Q-Box Packages
- Measurements of mass flow of gas in a continuour gas stream
- Integral component of gas measuring systems such as Q-Box Packages
- power supply: 12V DC, 500mA
- flow rate range: 0-2 L/min
- size cm: (H x W x D: 5.5 to 9.5 x 9.5 x 17)
- weight (g): 900
- materials: metal
- operating conditions (temp 5-40C, RH 0-95%, Press <25 PSI
- warranty: 1 year